Are You Sending Money Internationally?
*The benefits and offer below can only be redeemed via talking to your Loan Market mortgage broker.
At Loan Market we are pleased to announce that we have recently commenced a relationship with NZForex – a global foreign exchange specialist. Many of our clients are simply unaware of the high margins and fees that are applied by the Banks for International transactions.
This has prompted the Loan Market Group to partner with NZForex, on behalf of our clients we have negotiated rates of exchange which will not be beaten, and the difference in rates may even be in the thousands of dollars.
The savings for the smaller transfers soon add up if you are making regular payments, and NZForex have waived all transfer fees for Loan Market clients.
NZForex can also provide you with advice & hedging tools in order to assist you in managing the volatility of the foreign exchange market.
Here are some frequently asked questions:
What are the benefits of using NZForex?
- Zero transaction fees;
- No receiving bank fees in most countries;
- Extremely competitive foreign exchange rates across 52 currencies;
- Online access 24/7;
- Access to a dedicated dealer by phone 24-hours a day, 5 days a week;
- Complete exchange rate transparency;
- Risk management tools through Limit Orders and Forward Exchange Contracts;
- Exchange rate alerts via email;
- Access to their highly regarded daily and weekly ‘Market Commentary’.
What can I use NZForex for?
- Paying international invoices;
- Paying for loans, investments, school fees abroad;
- Transferring money to family members;
- Transferring pensions;
- Corporate or Business transactions;
- Purchasing property internationally;
- Any other International requirement you may have.
In following editions of The Insider, look out for articles about the volatility of foreign markets, when to hedge, other NZForex services such as limit orders-forward contracts-rate alerts and much more!
For more information on how to register free for a no obligation quote or for more information, talk to me today.
NZForexTags: Exchange Rate, Loan Market Group, Money Transfer, NZForex, Sending money internationally